EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT – QUALITY CONTROL
Accomplished executive with many years demonstrated history of success in a wide variety of performance oriented executive positions with leadership and budgetary responsibilities and has a proven record of building successful companies. Professional Surveyor & Mapper (License # 4003) with 4 decades experience and 45 years as a partner and business manager. Extensive knowledge in marketing, strategic planning, surveying, construction management, construction layout, supervision, zoning presentation, land planning, design, and governmental permitting.
• Corporate Management • Organizational Growth
• Business Development • Permitting and Regulatory Policy
• Entrepreneurial Strategies • Budgeting and Financial Management
• Engineering and Surveying • Marketing and Presentations
• Sustainability • Real Estate Management
Selected Professional Accomplishments:
– Established surveying firm in 1973 and merged into engineering and surveying firm in 1977. Since that time, have served as President and led company through Several mergers and business changes, and now serves as CEO of ECON.
– Adopted the philosophy that clients are part of overall business family and has tried to establish a personal and business relationship to create better communication between clients.
– Has been instrumental in development of international business and entrepreneurial sector relationships between the United States, South America and Asia
– Worked with clients and government agencies to help develop sensitive environmental lands into the Colt Creek State Park.
– Worked with local area state agencies to transform Cypress Gardens, One of the oldest tourist attractions in Florida into Legoland Florida. -Worked with clients, governmental agencies and marketing professional in design, permitting and construction of over 300 subdivision in central Florida.
Licensed as a Registered Real Estate Broker in Florida, Mr. McVay brings the added knowledge of sales and marketing to the planning and design stages of each project.